Prepare for a healthy birth with our full comprehensive prenatal series delivered via high quality video-based online learning.
Learn what to expect during a normal delivery, how to avoid complications, minimize pain and what to do during the different phases. As well, learn how to navigate birth and adapt to when things don't go as planned. How to communicate effectively in a hospital environment to achieve a natural birth in hospital setting. This course is appropriate for couples giving birth in hospital or at home, with midwives or doctor. The 15 Modules include various video lessons, an activity, and quiz and will each take approximately 30-60 minutes to complete. We recommend only completing 1-2 modules per sitting. This program can be taken over a few days but we recommend spreading it over 1-2 weeks.
COST: $150 Special Promo $125 (3 Month Subscription)
***Access is available for 3 MONTHS from date of purchase.
- Birth physiology defined (Anatomy, hormones, stages, etc.)
- The psychology of birth
- Birth Culture & Giving birth in Canada (North America)
- Coaching roles and responsibilities
- Best practices for avoiding complications
- Minimizing & managing pain
- Evaluating progress of labour
- Common medical interventions, practices and routines
- Natural hospital birth
- Facing obstacles (induction, slow labour, prelabour rupture of membranes, etc.)
- When baby is breech
- Cesarean section
- Post-birth expectations and recovery
- Newborn appearance & procedures
- BONUS: Pregnancy Health & Nutrition e-Class
- BONUS: Preparing to Breastfeed e-Class
- Quick Reference PDF Downloads
- Quizzes to challenge your knowledge
- Various videos and documentary clips throughout the program
- Unlimited phone/text/email support before, during and after birth !!!